Pages

THE REASON YOUR HAIR MIGHT BE SHEDDING AND WON'T GROW

Isaiah 3: 16,17 16 Moreover the Lord saith, Because the daughters of Zion are haughty, and walk with stretched forth necks and wanton eyes, walking and mincing as they go, and making a tinkling with their feet:17 Therefore the Lord will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and the Lord will discover their secret parts.

Anemia and low iron is one of the main causes of thinning hair and go undetected in many women. If your hair is shedding excessively; dry, and slow growth, please go check your blood count and iron levels.  No matter how much money you spend on expensive hair products for hair growth it is not going to help if the problem in internal.  I always like to equate it to a plant.  If you add nutrients to the soil you get beautiful strong foliage.  If you neglect the soil it will deplete it's nutrients and the leaves will reflect that.

                                               













There are several causes of iron deficiency and low iron.  The #1 reason in middle age women is heavy flow of menses.  Please makes sure you find the reason women, your health and well being depends on it. It Also could be caused by stress, fibroids and/or other issues.  There is a main reason women get any of these illness and I will say it... parasites, but that is a whole other topic. If you would like me to expound more on the silent issue of parasites that we face that the medical industry want to keep as a secret from you, please comment down below and I would be more than happy to share some information with you.  So now let me get back on topic here.....

Many sisters don't pay much attention to their health and stay dreaming and coveting the other nations for being blessed with hair beauty according to THEIR own standards.  I say their own because we know we are all different, you don't have to look at us under a microscope to see that.  We have OUR own standard of beauty that is not widely accepted, but we can change that if we can love and be accepting of own beauty and not impose on ourselves the other nation's standard of beauty.












To keep my health in check and for my well-being, I do regular parasite cleanse.  I also take vitamin b12 which is good for production of red blood cells.  I take iron and because my flow is heavy around that time double up.  I take hair, skin and nail vitamins as well for the benefits and beauty.




It's time to pay more attention to our image and our health my beautiful sisters. Love ourselves as much as God loves us and know that the Most High Power made us this way for a reason and his standard of beauty is greater than all and that's all that should matter.