WHO EVER THOUGHT OF THIS IS FREAKING BRILLIANT!!

You mean to tell me, I can have all my favorite scents, and can also have them delivered to my home!? I feel like a kid in a candy store.  Someone said it better comparing this to netflix lol.  Oh goodness thsee are some bitter sweet times we are living in.  So this is how it works: you get to date perfume and cologne before you marry them, OMG THAT IS SO AWESOME! You get a thirty 30 day supply of designer perfume for just $14.95.  WHAT!!? Check this out: they are all brand names, 100% authentic, you get to pick a new scent each month and you get a reusable white case with your first order.  I'm all in, what about you? 
Perfume addiction can be a very expensive habit.  Especially if you are anything like me, and have a perfume fetish.  That is why this is so big to me that I had to blog about it.  This is to me, like a fat kid loves cake... you what I mean? I find it difficult to commit to one, I cheat on one all the time lol.  I have to have something different every day.  It is my goal to try out all the fragrance they have. So go check out this website and see how it works and tell me if this isn't brilliant, I bet you can't ! www.scentbird.com