MY WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY NO PORK !

I have been up and down for years from having babies in between.  I am a mother of six and have two grand babies.  I think my biggest struggle is watching what I eat and feeding the babies what I know they will eat.  I can prepare separate meals for us but who really have time for that.  I like what they eat but they don't like every I have to eat to stay on top of my weight loss plan.  I need to be disciplined when I come to meal preparation.  Especially since i have recently learned that I have high blood pressure. Of course I prepare healthy meals for the babes but they like their cake and cookies too and I LOVE THOSE!  I have decided to try something new to help me get the discipline I need to do this and what I found has been truly working.  I am able to detach myself from the sweets internally with visualization of what I want to look like in the end.  I visualize myself being healthy, sexy, and beautiful with no stress.  I have learned to keep my eyes on the prize instead of living just in the moment when it come to the temptation of sweets.  For me everything is fine.  I can eat healthy for a period and then when I eat a slice of pie it throws all my prior effort out the window or does it? I also found what works is visualizing myself as I would be when I am completely where I want to be.  So inside I am this new person and on the outside I don't see what will discourage me.



http://plumtropic.3weekdiet.hop.clickbank.net



I have only one life to live and I don't want to spend the majority of my years trying to watch what I eat; depressed about what I look like and want to do with my diet and so on.  We don't get to choose the body we get but this is the only one we have. We need to take care of it and we CAN improve it.  Besides this body had six beautiful babies and also branched out to two beautiful grand babies.  I want to live to see them grow and multiply.  This is not only for me it is for them as well.  Take care of yourself- live long and strong, be well my sisters.

http://plumtropic.3weekdiet.hop.clickbank.net